Fire Flower Stick
And it will remain a good piece of equipment even after 1000 light-ups if you follow our advice.
The core rod of the stick is made of a "Space Tech" aluminum alloy 7075, what has same tensile strenght like steel, but light like aluminum and flexible.
The surface of the stick and the flowers are made of heatproof silicone. It resists heat, but not continous flame.
I recommand this flowerstick who would like to have the same lightness and control like with normal flowerstick.
This flowerstick is suitable for double stick technics.
- Do not use white spirit, benzene or alcohol based liquid.
- Do not keep the stick vertically. Spin it or keep it horizontally!
- Keep the silicone away from the fire liquid.
- The silicone can become slippery in cold or wet environments.
- Do not kick the stick with the metal parts of your boots. It can break the silicone.
- You can kick the stick, but don’t forget, it is not your enemy! :)